Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New online advertising method



Check out this new way to buy online banner ads:  for every $1 you spend, you are guaranteed 1,000 visitors to your message.  Sure beats other online PPC ads I use like FB and Google AdWords!

I'm going to try it out for a few of my client's affiliate campaigns and I'll report back how it is working!  You can check it out and let me know how it worked for your business, too.

So, I set up an Egopay.com account first (as HourlyRevShare requires one of a few optional international payment methods... odd that they don't use Paypal)...  and then signed up for their account to buy ads...


---------------------


Andrew Barden
Philanthropic Entrepreneur "Love Your Clients. Love Your Profits. Love Your Life."
President, My Business Strategy, Inc.
http://www.AndrewBarden.com 1-866-339-4619

No comments:

Post a Comment